Monday, September 10, 2012

A Little Comic Relief - Putin Campaign Ads

These most recent polls are so disappointing that I thought I'd cheer up with some humorous Putin campaign ads.  Despite my earlier posting on Putin, I can assure you I'm not obsessed with him.  The clips below are the last of what I know about him.   Meanwhile, I'm waiting for a few days to look at the polls again - once they include any reaction to Friday's jobs report showing 4x as many people going on the dole than getting a job. If that doesn't jolt the American people, what will?  In any case, on with the Bread and Circuses, which we'll need a lot of during the long and slow "recovery" Obama repromised if he's reelected:

In this first ad, "virgin" first-time voters are asked to choose Putin for their "first time".  

This second ad shows how voting for Putin is as good as having sex!

No comments:

Post a Comment